Women's participation in politics in IndiaAuthor(s):
Neha SarinAbstract: Background:
is world's largest democracy yet the representation of women in Parliament remains low. In the 17th Lok Sabha only 78 women MPs were elected.
1. To analyze the nature of political representation of women.
2. To analyze factors which influence women's representation.
Aim: To study political representation of women in the largest democracy of the world.
1. Qualitative Method - It would include collecting, interpreting and analyzing data.
2. Primary research- It would include survey, interviews, Questionnaires in Delhi.
3. Secondary method- It would involve study of journals, newspapers, reports of various organizations.
Result: Pages: 110-111 | Views: 177 | Downloads: 9Download Full Article: Click Here
Though the representation of women have increased yet it remains low when compared with other nations.
How to cite this article:
Neha Sarin. Women's participation in politics in India. Int J Political Sci Governance 2021;3(2):110-111.